Thread: My new life
View Single Post
Old 22-07-2008, 22:40
Part of the Furniture

Default Day 11

hi all

Thanks guys once again for the encouragement. I have been busy reading up on everyone's diaries but there are soooo many and so little time. I had to really search for mine, lost in pg 3 i think.

Well today in class, a few girls commented on how they can see some weight loss. That tickled me no end. Just gives one a boost and conviction to carry on. One friend even asked me about the cohens diet already. So I told her all about this wonderful forum and just forward the link on to her tonite.

Well after a crazy weekend and what looked like an unexplained 2kg gain Im happy to say that it must have been fluid retention from a lazy weekend. If you can call "catching up on that housework" a lazy day, then so be it .

Due to that scare I became slightly obsessed over weighing myself, and am happy to say that this morn I had dropped the extra 2kgs plus extra weight as well. To say I was over the moon is an understatement.I couldnt help myself I had to do my little crazy dance in the knickers. Not a pretty sight I can tell ya, but what happens behind closed doors is anyones guess

I am realy enjoying this diet and all its benefits and its only day 11. I can see why soooo many ppl here are so enthused about Cohens. The future is looking gooooood!!1

well time to catch some zzzzzz's and lose weight (Im hoping)

Gnite all

Katie